I got a traffic ticket, what do I do?
  • If the Montana Highway Patrol, Cascade County Sheriff’s Office, or Fish Wildlife and Parks wrote the ticket
    • Contact Justice Court phone: (406) 454-6873
  • If the Great Falls Police Department wrote the ticket
    • Contact Great Falls Municipal Court phone: (406) 771-1380

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I think someone has committed a crime?
2. What kind of cases does CCAO handle?
3. Can you give me legal advice on any topic?
4. Can a defendant talk to prosecuting attorneys?
5. How do I get my property or evidence back?
6. How do I get a copy of a police report?
7. Who is Victim Witness?
8. Who is AP&P, Adult Probation and Parole?
9. I got a traffic ticket, what do I do?
10. I Want to File a Case