Who is Victim Witness?
  • Victim-Witness Assistance Services The 30-year-old nonprofit organization in Great Falls and Cascade County provides information to victims of domestic violence, keeps track of offender’s cases, and keeps victims updated as cases proceed.
  • If the crime has already been reported, then you may: Call the 24-Hour Message Center at 406-452-6256 and leave your information to be contacted regarding the case
  • https://greatfallsmt.net/legal/victims-or-witnesses-information
  • Contact Information
    • Address: City Attorney’s Office, 2 Park Drive South - Room 101, P.O. Box 5021, Great Falls, MT 59403
    • Phone: (406)-455-8535

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I think someone has committed a crime?
2. What kind of cases does CCAO handle?
3. Can you give me legal advice on any topic?
4. Can a defendant talk to prosecuting attorneys?
5. How do I get my property or evidence back?
6. How do I get a copy of a police report?
7. Who is Victim Witness?
8. Who is AP&P, Adult Probation and Parole?
9. I got a traffic ticket, what do I do?
10. I Want to File a Case