The Cascade County Adult Detention Center is allowing non-contact visitation with inmates at this time. We require you to preregister using our online form. You must have this form submitted at least 24 hours prior to your requested scheduled visit time.
We welcome you to come visit the inmate at our facility. Listed below are the visitation hours and basic rules that must be followed at all times:
- Non-contact visiting hours have been established in accordance with the daily operation of the facility and are set as follows:
- Saturday 0830 – 1645 hrs. (1/45 minute visits per weekend)
- Sunday 0830 - 1645 hrs. (1/45 minute visits per weekend)
- Visitation hours for G/H/J pods are 08:30-13:15. Visitation hours for K pod is 13:30-16:45.
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your scheduled visitation time.
- Anyone wishing to visit must have their e-mailed request submitted no later than 1700 Hours on the Friday proceeding the upcoming weekend.
Basic Visitation Rules
- All visitors must be able to pass the metal detector.
- The dress code applies to men, women, and children seven (7) years and above. In general visitors must be dressed in a manner that will not distract, disturb or be offensive to other visitors, inmates, or staff. Decisions in this matter will be made by the supervisor on duty. If the visitor has a question about the decision, it will be referred to the Assistant Administrator or higher authority. If a Lieutenant or higher is not in the facility the supervisors’ decision is final. If, in their estimation, the clothing is not appropriate, the visitor will be asked to leave. The visitor will not be allowed a wrap to cover the problem in question. He or she must leave.
- These items of clothing will not be allowed in the visiting areas:
a. Spandex tops.
b. Transparent Clothing.
c. Dresses or skirts with slits above the knee, or skirts or dresses that button or snap up the front, back, or wrap around.
d. Shawls or ponchos.
e. Vests (down-filled types).
f. Any skirt or dress higher than knee length.
g. Any shirt or top that is less than three inches below the belt line (so that skin is revealed when the arms are raised).
h. Head scarves, hats or caps.
i. Tank-type tops are not allowed as an outer garment. All tops, shirts or blouses must have sleeves, must be worn with a bra, and must not be excessively low cut.
j. No coats, jackets or sweaters.
k. Female visitors must wear a bra at all times (no metal underwire bras are allowed).
l. Any article of clothing worn into the visiting area may not be taken off while visiting.
- Tobacco in any form, as posted, is prohibited within the facility.
- Number of Visitors
- No more than (4) people, including children, may visit an inmate on a non-contact visit.
- Visitors should report to the lobby area of the facility with only the following items:
- car keys (2 only), on a bare ring (nothing else on the ring);
- identification with picture (no wallets or purses); current state or federal issued non-expired I.D.'s only
- Visitors with infants may also have:
- one (1) clear plastic bottle per infant
- one (1) diaper
- one (1) blanket, not quilted; no larger than 3' X 3'
- no baby carriers or diaper bags will be allowed
- four (4) baby wipes in a clear plastic bag
- The visitor’s privilege to visit may be terminated for:
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs or having alcohol on the breath.
- Refusing to follow the staff orders.
- Failure to produce current picture identification or falsification of identification.
- Violating facility visiting rules or any other facility rule.
- Failure to properly supervise children which results in disruption of the visiting area and other visitors.
8. For serious violations of visiting rules, such as introducing contraband, the Administrator may suspend a visitor indefinitely. Under such suspension, immediate family members may reapply for visiting privileges after six months. All others may reapply after one year. Depending on the seriousness of the violation, the Administrator may:
- Reinstate regular visiting privileges.
- Reinstate visiting in the non-contact area only.
- Continue the visitor suspension.
- Revoke visiting privileges.