Immunization Costs & Payment
Please note: All costs are subject to change with no notice.
Children's Immunizations (Ages 0 through 18 Years)
For children that qualify for the Vaccine for Children Program (VFC), the current price is $21 per vaccination for routine immunizations, however no one will be denied service due to inability to pay.
Qualifications for Vaccine for Children Program
- American Indian/Alaskan Native Children
- Medicaid Recipient
- Uninsured and Underinsured Children
Click here for more information on the Vaccines for Children program.
If your child does not meet the above qualifications, please bring your child's health insurance card with you to the City-County Health Department (CCHD) and the immunizations will be billed to your insurance at the time of service.
Call 406-454-6950 to schedule an appointment!
Adult Immunizations (19 Years & Above)
Call 406-454-6950 for pricing and appointment scheduling. Pregnant women need a prescription from their Health Care Provider to receive any immunizations at CCHD.
Types of Immunizations
- Chicken Pox (Varicella)
- Flu Shot
- Flu Mist (Nasal Spray - Up to Age 49)
- Hepatitis A (19 and over) - Series of 2 Shots, 6 Months Apart
- Hepatitis B (19) - Series of 3 Shots
- Hepatitis B (20 and Over) - Series of 3 Shots
- HIB (PEDVAX)
- HPV - Gardasil (Through Age 26) - Series of 3 Shots (Women that meet certain criteria may be able to receive their HPV vaccine at a reduced cost from a program funded by the Special Legislative Project and the Montana Immunization Program.)
- Menactra (19 to 55)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Rabies (Per Dose)
- Shingles (60 and Over)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis - Through Age 64 (TDAP)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria (TD)
- Typhoid (Kids Under 18 Need Prescription)
- Yellow Fever (65 and Over, Kids Under 18 Need Prescription)
Laboratory & Other Services
Costs for services vary - please call for pricing.
A titer checks for the body’s immunity to the disease from either past infection or from vaccination.
- Blood Pressure Check
- Chicken Pox (Varicella) Titer
- Cholesterol Panel (Must Fast for Nine Hours Prior)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis C Titer and Treatment Panel
- HIV Test (Rapid) (Donations are accepted to keep the cost of testing minimal.)
- Lab Draw (One Per Visit)
- Lead Level
- Lice Check
- Measles Rubeola Titer
- Mumps Titer
- Pregnancy Test
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Rabies Titer
- Rubella Titer
- Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Test (No Lab Draw, Read 48 to 72 Hours Later)
- Travel Consultation
- VDRL - Syphilis
- Wellness Lab Panels
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Credit or Debit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, or Discover
- Medical Insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid (Must Have an Insurance ID Card with You)
- Personal Checks