Public Accommodations

The state of Montana licenses public accommodations and the City-County Health Department sanitarians are required to conduct routine inspections on them to insure public safety and adequate sanitation.

These include:

  • Bed and Breakfasts
  • Hotels
  • Motels
  • Tourist Homes

Administrative Rules of Montana

View the Administrative Rules of Montana (ARM) for public accommodations as follows:

Bed Bugs

Bed Bugs continue to be a growing problem across the U.S. Click on the following links for more information on bed bugs: