Sheriff Jesse Slaughter took office January 1st, 2019. The Sheriff's Office primary concern is the safety and well-being of all persons and property in Cascade County.
- Executing court-issued civil and criminal process
- Providing patrol and investigative functions
- Providing a secure, healthy detention facility
- Providing professional training for personnel
- Maintaining an accurate record-keeping system
Concealed Weapons Permits
Concealed weapons permits must be authorized and issued by the Sheriff's Office. For more information concerning these permits, please view our related links.
Valid picture ID is required. The cost is $10 for 2 fingerprint cards. Monday - Friday 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Also available at the Juvenile Detention Center Monday - Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm Thursday Evenings 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Rural Animal Control
Rural animal control is also performed by the Sheriff's Office. If you live outside the Great Falls city limits and have a concern and/or problem with domestic animals, please contact this office at 406-454-6820.
Adult Detention Center
Add Money to an Inmate's Account
- Mail in a Money Order addressed to the inmate.
Inmate's First & Last Name
3800 Ulm North Frontage Road
Great Falls, MT 59404
- Use the Kiosk in the CCSO lobby.
- Accesscorrections.com offers fast easy ways to deposit money into an inmate's account.
Video Connect and eMessaging Is Available!
You now have the ability to interact with an incarcerated individual through Securus Technologies.
The Inmate telephone services are provided by Securus Technologies so all customer questions about billing and access, please call 800-844-6591, 24-hours a day.
Send a Care Package