Event days are 100% of the cost listed per day. Move-in and move out days are 50% of the cost listed per day.
Montana ExpoPark retains right to all food and beverage concessions. Please see ExpoPark director, Susan Shannon for specific details.
All events must have a certificate of liability insurance. Montana ExpoPark has insurance available for purchase for events. Please see the Event Coordinator for specifics.
Box Office / Ticketing
Please see the Event Manager for ticketing fees.
- Clean upcharge depending on building event- $100 to $3,000 and up.
- Forklift with operator - $50 per hour in half-hour increments
- Labor cost for overtime is 1.5 the regular rate
- Labor cost for paid holidays is double the regular rate
- Man lift with operator - $50 per hour in half-hour increments
- Montana ExpoPark staff - $25 per hour
- Riggers (4-hour minimum) - $20 per hour
- Runner - $200 per day
- Security Supervisor - $2 per hour
- Spotlight Operators (3-hour minimum) - $20 per hour
- Spotlights (Super Troopers) - $180 each performance
- Stage Hands (3-hour minimum) - $18 per hour
- Technical Director - $22 per hour
- Ticket Takers/Doormen/Ushers - $10 per hour (4-hour minimum)
- Truck loaders - $11 per hour
- Uniformed Security - $38
Quote from Service Provider
- Ambulance Service
- Dirt in building
- Portable P.A. sound system
- Sound Technician
Other Items to Rent
- Electrical Drops - $85 each
- Phone - Existing line - $100
- New hookup - $150
- Tables - $9 each day
- Skirted - $20 plus table cost
- Chairs - $0.50 per event
- Pipe and drape - $1.75 per linear foot
- 10 foot by 10 foot Draped booth - $25 each
- Portable Bleachers - $25 each
- Hard packed dirt floor - $250 one-time fee
- Copy machine - $0.10 per copy
- Fax service - $1 per page
Unless otherwise stated a lease for commercial space includes only the inside of the rented facility. Grass or asphalt areas are not included with any building unless specifically stated. Please see the Event Manager for details. All production costs are at users' expense.