Montana State Fair offers over 200 indoor and outdoor commercial vendor booths. All new and renewing vendors must fill out the application/agreement. Deposit of $150 per booth is required at the time of acceptance of the application.
PLEASE email our Event Coordinator Rachel McKenney with any questions at
[email protected] or call 406-727-8900
Check-in & Registration
Please come to the vendor check-in area located in the Administration Building immediately upon arrival.
Booth Space Setup
- Wednesday - July 26: Noon to 8 pm
- Thursday - July 27: 8 am to 8 pm
- Friday - July 28: 8 am to 11 am
Fork-lift, with the operator, will be available for rental at a flat rate of $50 per use.
- Friday, July 28, and Saturday, July 29 Noon to 11 pm
- Sunday through Thursday, July 30 through August 3, Noon to 10 pm
- Friday and Saturday, August 4 through August 5, Noon to 11 pm
Vendors in outdoor locations may stay open until fair gates close at Midnight.
Starting at 1 am. After the grounds close to the public on August 6th. Vehicles are not allowed on the grounds before then. Move out will be coordinated with Security and our parking staff on Sunday, August 8th, and specifics will be communicated via the daily vendor newsletter. All vendors will be moved out by 5 pm on Sunday, August 7th. No vendor will be allowed to stay on the grounds after 5 pm without prior approval.
- No vehicles are permitted at the vendor's booth space during fair hours.
- Pets are not allowed on the fairgrounds.
- No alcohol is permitted in or around your booth space.
- Vendor booths must be manned at all times unless formal consent is given by the Montana ExpoPark Staff.
- Vendor booths may not exceed the space allotted, impede surrounding booths, or block the view of surrounding booths at any time.
- All vendors must remain inside their booth space and not block aisleways.
- No vendor shall be granted exclusive rights to their products or services unless sponsorship is paid.
- Tear down is scheduled for Midnight to 2 am and 8 am to 5 pm on August 6, 2023, No Vendor vehicles can move till then.
- All vendors must be moved out by 5 pm on Sunday, August 6, 2023.