Resources by Audience

Click the links below for CDC guidance for specific types of businesses! 

CCHD & State business reopening guidance

CCHD's events guidance

COVID-19 FAQ from the Montana State Governor's Office

Read the Governor's COVID-19 FAQ here (updated 10/15/20): 

Learn more from the Governor's COVID-19 Task Force here: 

Bars and restaurants

Find guidance for bars & restaurants here: 

Office buildings

Find guidance for office buildings here: 

Casinos and gambling

Find guidance for casinos & gambling here: 

Small businesses

Find guidance for small businesses here: 

Information from the City of Great Falls

Learn more about community resources, small business loans & relief, and more here:

Contact information

For order violation complaints regarding businesses in Cascade County, or to seek additional guidance for your business, please email City-County Health Department or call 406-454-6950.