Montana state and local public health officials are monitoring the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) situation very closely. Please check for updates frequently as the situation evolves.
Visit the Montana State Library Maps site to see updated cases (both active and total) for Cascade County and the entire State of Montana.
If you or a loved one are experiencing symptoms, or are worried that you might have COVID-19, please reach out to one of our community medical partners. Please do not show up to a facility before calling. Partners include:
- Alluvion - 406-454-6973
- Benefis - 406-455-2500
- CCHD - 406-454-6950
- Great Falls Clinic - 406-454-7275
- Two women in their 70s
- One man in his 70s
- One man in his 80s
- Monday 10/12/20 - 1 case
- (1) male 60-69
- Sunday 10/11/20 - No new cases
- Saturday 10/10/20 - 28 cases(1) female 0-9
- (3) female 10-19
- (1) male 10-19
- (2) female 20-29
- (2) male 20-29
- (2) female 30-39
- (2) male 30-39
- (2) male 40-49
- (1) female 50-59
- (3) male 50-59
- (1) female 60-69
- (4) male 60-69
- (2) female 70-79
- (1) male 70-79
- (1) male 80-89
- To learn more about the latest news in Cascade County, please see our Facebook feed.
- For information about the impact of COVID-19 on the City of Great Falls, visit their website.
- You can find the Governor's plan for "Reopening the Big Sky" along with other key documents on the Joint Information Center.
- The Montana State Library has put together an excellent summary of COVID-19 in Montana, the number of cases, recent policy changes to mitigate the impact, and more. Check out their dashboard (and note that there are several tabs.
- Please find updated information from Montana State DPHHS.
- Governor Bullock has instituted a Coronavirus Task Force.