The Family Health Services division is seeing clients in-person.
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children Supplemental Nutrition Program)
- We are taking appointments for new clients and already enrolled clients at our WIC Clinic.
- To make an appointment call 406-454-6953 or 406-868-6897.
- Home Visiting (Parents as Teachers, SafeCare, Montana Asthma Program)
- Please call 406-454-6950 to inquire about our services.
- Car Seat Program
- We provide car seat checks by appointment and car seats to those who meet eligibility requirements.
- Please call 406-791-9299 for information or to schedule an appointment.
- Circle of Security Parenting Classes
- COS parenting classes are offered in a small group setting and/or individually.
- Please call 406-761-9896.
- CONNECT Referral System
- Agency and provider onboarding is ongoing.
- Please call 406-454-5086.
- Foster Child Health Program
- To contact the FCHP nurses, please call 406-761-9888
For general information or questions or concerns, please contact 406-454-6950.