Military and Overseas Electors

Military and Overseas electors must register to vote a minimum of 30 days prior to an election to receive an absentee ballot. This can be done by filling out a Federal Post Card Application and either mailing it or faxing it to the Election Administrator.

A Federal Post Card Application is good for every election that is held in the year that it is received, plus the next 2 regulary scheduled Federal Elections. Please be sure to contact your Election Department whenever there is a change of address.

Fax Voting

A service that is sure to prove invaluable to those electors who are in areas where the mail delivery is uncertain or takes a great amount of time is fax voting. We can only fax a ballot at the request of the elector. You need to be aware that you will be giving up your right to privacy by fax voting. When you fax your voted ballot back, a special absentee board will transfer your vote to our ballot stock and place the ballot in a secrecy envelope. Our fax machine is secured in our office and only the Election Staff have keys to get into the office, so your faxed ballot will remain very secure.

Cascade County Election Fax number is (406) 454-6725

Cascade County Election phone number is (406) 454-6803